About Me

My photo
tak kaya. tak pandai. tak kurus. tak anggun. tak rendah. tak aneh. tak baik. tak jahat. tak bising. tak kerek. tak merokok. tak siuman. erk..?

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

FAQ-BI

1. what are you doing huh?
im doing an online sale- bags. =))

2. how to buy?
1st : choose the preferable item(s).
2nd : note the code of item(s) and email the code at
"atinmg@yahoo.com" to check its availability.
3th : wait for my reply email.
4th : do the payment through bank in or money transfer after you receive my reply email.
5th : inform me after payment done. *IMPORTANTDETAILS*
6th : waiting for item(s) delivered while you just sit in front of lappy watching korean series~ ^^

3. how long it takes to receive my thing(s)?
it will be 3-4 days.(weekend is a holiday~)
**it also depend on my schedule as final year student~^^

4. how about postage charge?
1 item=RM7
2 item=RM10
3-5 item=RM12
FREE POSTAGE will be in any special date depends on term and condition that will be decided later.

5. can i get my order first then i'll pay it?
NO! YOU ARE STRICTLY CANNOT!! ^^

6. do you have any other site to communicate? i can't open my email.
YES! I DO! ask me on my Facebook. [name : att nas]
just add me~

7. is there any guarantee if my thing(s) broken?
YES! YES! *TERMANDCONDITION*

8. if i am a still new in online shopping, do you mind if i ask you a lots of question?
I DON'T MIND~ my pleasure to have a question~~

No comments: